Our application and booking process is straightforward and easy! Only 3 steps separate you from an unforgettable time in South America.
1. Choose your program, submit your application
- Choose your favorite program(s)
- Choose your language course (if needed)
- Download our registration form and fill it carefully (for Au Pair programs please use registration form Au Pair)
- Please follow the instructions on the first page of the form
- Send the registration form along with your CV to email@example.com
- Please pay the registration fee of US$ 150
2. Application profile and placement process
- We translate your application documents and create your profile in Spanish to introduce you to the program places
- As soon as we have received the confirmation of the program place and have confirmed the availability of your project, we will send you the participation documents
3. Book, pack your bags and off you go!
- In order to book your program abroad with us, we will send you the program invoice that summarizes the scope of your program (for example, Spanish course, accommodation, program placement, airport pick-up, etc.)
- For booking purposes the payment of the program costs become due
- After payment has been received, you will get your booking confirmation, pre-departure information, the Chile country handbook, the cultural guidline and other information about your stay in Chile
- Book your flight and your travel health insurance
- Look forward to an exciting time in Chile!
- We confirm the receipt of your application within a maximum of two business days.
- In order to confirm a program place, we need between 1 to 3 weeks. Especially in high season, it can happen that projects are fully booked. Therefore, we advise you to specify up to 3 different projects and / or to apply no later than 3 months before your desired start date.
- For the organization of au pair programs, we need about 4 to 12 weeks to provide you with a suitable host family, as all placements are tailored based on the application documents. We therefore recommend that you apply at least 6 months before your planned departure. The sooner the better!
- In order to make it easier for you to get started and to find your way into the foreign language, we encourage all participants to take part in a Spanish course. With Chile Inside you can learn Spanish in 6 different locations in Chile, see Spanish courses in Chile
If you need further information or have questions about the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+1) 954 762 7607.
We are happy to help you and look forward to your application!