Our application and booking process is straightforward and easy! Only 3 steps separate you from an unforgettable time in South America.
1. Choose your program, submit your application
- Choose your favorite program(s)
- Add your language course (if needed)
- Download our registration form and fill it carefully (for Au Pair programs please use registration form Au Pair)
- Please follow the instructions on the first page of the form
- Send the registration form along with your CV to email@example.com or directly to your contact person at Chile Inside
- Please pay the registration fee of US$ 120
2. Application profile and placement process
- We translate your application documents and create your application profile in Spanish to introduce you to suitable program places
- As soon as we have received a confirmation from a suitable program place and / or the availability of your favorite project has been confirmed, we will send you your program offer
3. Book, pack your bags and off you go!
- When you accept our program offer, we will then send you the participation documents that contain the complete scope of your program (for example, Spanish course, accommodation, program placement, airport pick-up, etc.)
- For booking purposes the payment of the program costs become due
- After paying the program costs, you will receive your booking confirmation, pre-departure information, the Chile Country Guide and more information about your stay in Chile.
- Book your flight (get your flight offer here!) and your travel health insurance (see here)
- Look forward to an exciting time in Chile!
- We confirm the receipt of your application within a maximum of two business days.
- In order to confirm a volunteer placement, we need between 2 to 4 weeks. Especially in high season, it can happen that projects are fully booked. Therefore, we advise you to specify up to 3 different projects and / or to apply no later than 3 months before your desired start date.
- For the organization of internships abroad, work & travel, farm work and au pair programs, we need about 4 to 12 weeks to provide you with a suitable program place, as all placements are tailored based on the application documents. We therefore recommend that you apply at least 3 months before your planned departure. The sooner the better!
- In order to make it easier for you to get started and to find your way into the foreign language, we encourage all participants to take part in a Spanish course. With Chile Inside you can learn Spanish in 6 different locations in Chile, see Spanish courses in Chile
If you need further information or have questions about the process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+1) 954 762 7607.
We are happy to help you and look forward to your application!